Terms of Sale
- WARRANTY: Please refer to the complete return policy.
- New customers will be setup with default terms of Credit Card. Customers seeking alternative terms should contact their sales representative.
- A credit application is required when requesting COD Company Check (credit card number must be provided where requested). New customers will be setup with default terms of COD Money Order / Certified Check until application is approved. Bank reference portion must be completed for COD Company Check requests. Please contact your sales representative for more information.
- Due to the ever increasing risk of fraud and non-payment associated with COD packages Voice Comm has elected to partner with UPS for the insurance of all COD packages. Effective immediately there will be a 1.25% surcharge for all COD packages shipped. To avoid this charge please change your payment terms to Credit Card. There are no additional fees associated with Credit Card payments. Please contact your Sales Rep with any questions that you may have on this matter.
- Defective merchandise will be exchanged for the same part number or a credit to your account will be issued at our option. If the part number is out of stock, then a credit to your account will be entered. The credit can be
automatically applied to the next purchase.
- Buyer is purchasing from VoiceComm at their discretion, VoiceComm is not responsible for any 3rd party or franchise agreements that prohibits you from buying elsewhere.
- Defective merchandise should be shipped to Voice Comm at the customer's expense with an approved RMA number
on the outside of every carton. Non-Voice Comm products will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
- All defective products that need replacement will be shipped with the customer's next purchase.
- For merchandise marked as "Discounted", "Closeout", or "No Returns" is sold "As Is"; with no warranty, there are
no returns or exchanges.
- Voice Comm does not offer any cash refunds, a credit will be posted on the customer's account and can only be used
by purchasing merchandise.
- Short shipments must be reported within 72 hours of receiving the merchandise. It is the responsibility of the
Purchaser to inspect all shipments immediately.
- Return checks will be charged a $25 bank fee and must be paid in full before subsequent orders are shipped.
- You must file a credit card authorization form with Voice Comm prior to using this payment method.
- Interest & Collection Expense: Purchaser agrees to pay interest in the amount of 1.5% per month on any payment
past due. Purchaser shall pay to Voice Comm all costs and expenses incurred by Voice Comm in exercising any of its
rights or remedies hereunder or enforcing any of the terms, conditions, or provisions hereunder without limitation.
- Supplier's Terms Control: In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any of Purchaser's purchase order,
these Terms shall control and prevail over any contrary terms in the purchase order. Voice Comm gives notice of its
objection to any additional or different conditions in Purchaser's orders.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of New
Jersey without regard to conflicts. Any and all unresolved disputes hereunder shall be decided exclusively by litigation,
in either the state or federal courts located in Camden County, New Jersey.
- If you elect to receive COD terms (COD cash, check, money order) and you refuse a shipment or are unavailable to
receive the shipment, you agree to reimburse the costs charged to Voice Comm by UPS, Federal Express, or other